Tuesday, October 4, 2016

first things first...

welcome!

so...I've been telling myself for about 5 months that I need to be productive and here I am! I've always wanted to create a blog but 1) I was too lazy to try, 2) I didn't know what to 'blog' about and 3) I was scared no one would read it. here's what I decided: I need to stop being lazy (most) of the time, I'll just blog about vulnerability (I'll explain later), and I shouldn't care about other people's approvals when creating a blog for myself and my growth.

(that was really long and unnecessary to explain why I'm here lmao)

anyways, I'm just going to wing it and try this blog out.

I'm excited to center this blog around the theme of "vulnerability is power" that has recently become a major theme in my own life. I'm also excited to be creative and represent that theme through my words and photography. I'll most likely start with intro to vulnerability and what it means to me post soon!

let's fucking do it!

here's how it's gonna go:

  • I'm just going to write casually (I would say like a 'diary' but there's a negative connotation around that word) about my life while incorporating the theme
  • I'll probably post weekly (or try to)
  • It's not going to be very serious (unless otherwise written in a post) so try not to take this so seriously
that's pretty much it! hopefully whoever does happen to stumble upon here enjoys it because I'll definitely be posting about my life which is somewhat entertaining. I'll be posting a "creator's get-to-know-me" post first so look out for that. thanks for reading! 

all the love,
   m xx

PS. big thank you to miranda for inspiring me to do this :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment